Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vintage Inspiration!

As a little girl, I had friends - the "Coombes girls" who had quite a few Barbies.  All I wanted was a Barbie for Christmas.  Was privileged to get the traditonal blonde Barbie with the black and white striped costume, and her arms even bent. Sadly the one bending arm was faulty, so it had to be returned to USA.  I unfortunatley I only received the replaced Barbie a year later (thats how bad postage used to be!).  they sent me the Jackie O styled Barbie.  See below pic.

I love the twin sets that the likes of Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly used to wear!
Found this lovely Jersey Clip at an antique fair probably 20 years ago and have enjoyed wearing it.

Now that autumn and winter is around the corner, I have made some more up-to-date Jersey Clips which you will be able to buy from Mooi, Miss Happ stand at the I Heart Market and soon to be in other shops or welcome to purchase them directly from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment